Product: Buckingham Palace Teapot & Flowering Tea Gift
Delivery: 8-10 days
Buckingham Palace Teapot & Flowering Tea Gift Set (6 Pieces) - Stovetop Safe Glass Teapot (40 OZ / 1.2 L / 4-5 CUPS), Porcelain Lid, Tea Warmer, Loose Tea Infuser, 2 Gourmet Rose Tea Flowers
- DURABLE BOROSILICATE GLASS RESISTS THERMAL SHOCK: The vintage charm of the rose gold detailed porcelain handle and vented porcelain lid blend seamlessly with the modern look of this crystal clear borosilicate glass teapot. At 40 ounces, you can savor 4 to 6 cups of tea with every pot.
- EVERY CUP OF TEA IS THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE: A simple tea light is all you need to ensure your pot of tea remains at the ideal drinking temperature for as long as you like. The porcelain teapot warmer elevates your blooming tea so no one misses the spectacular unfolding.
- INFUSED OR FLOWERING TEA? ENJOY IT YOUR WAY: We’ve included a laser cut micro-perforated ceramic infuser in addition to two of our signature hand-tied blooming tea flowers - so you can enjoy your favorite bagged or loose leaf tea any time you want.
- ROYAL LOOKS AND TIMELESS ELEGANCE: The rose gold metal and porcelain comfort grip handle are reminiscent of graceful parties where elites and royalty sipped rare teas. Now the entire six piece set can be yours, along with two of our exquisite tea blossoms - to enjoy any time you please.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: This Buckingham Palace, Stovetop Safe, Teapot will add a touch of refinement to every home and make teatime a fun event for all. Buy with confidence knowing we’re backing your blooming tea set purchase with a full one-year warranty.
The Buckingham Palace Tea Set is designed for those who love to host elegant and stately parties. The Buckingham Palace started out as the private residence of the Duke of Buckingham in 1703. It was acquired by King George as a house for his daughter and then it became known as the Queen's House. Today, it is the place for the queen and her administrative staff. In those glory days since its inception, Buckingham Palace was used for great and elegant parties. You can bring back those days with your own slice of the royal look. Each pot holds up to 40 ounces, which can provide tea to many guests. The spout is curved to allow for easy pouring. As a host, you wouldn't want to spill the tea or be clumsy when pouring.
This tea set ensures that you are full of grace and elegance as were hostesses in the glory days of the palace. The rose gold design of the tea set reminds the user that opulence was the main ingredient for royal parties and will have your guests talking about your tea set and your hostess abilities for ages to come. The borosilicate glass that makes up the teapot allows your guests to see the flowering tea as it blooms. The teapot has a porcelain handle that is designed for easy but elegant pouring. The flowering tea balls provide delicious flavor and beautiful blooms unfurling before your eyes. Each Buckingham Palace Tea Set includes two individually sealed tea flowers and each bloom can produce two to three pots of tea for your enjoyment. It is truly the perfect tea set for those elegant parties in your own palace